|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100KGS|
|Packaging Details:||25KG/ drum|
|Delivery Time:||5-8working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Metric Tons/Metric Ton per month|
|Produt Name:||Brightness Agent OB1||Packing:||Aluminium Foil Bag/Bottle/Drum/Carton|
|Usage:||Plastic Auxiliary Agents||Purity:||99.9%|
|Fitness:||350-1000 Mesh||CAS No:||1533-45-5|
|Molecular Formula:||C2 8 H1 8 N2 O2||Appearance:||Bright Yellow, Crystalline Powder|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||HS Code:||3204200000|
Plastic Optical Brightener Agent,
PVC Fillers Pipes Optical Brightener Agent,
1533-45-5 Optical Brightener Agent
What's Optical Brightener OB-1?
Optical brightener a kind of fluorescent dye, or white dye, and it is also a complex organic compound. Its characteristic is that it can excite incident light to produce fluorescence, so that the dyed material can obtain a sparkling effect similar to fluorite, and the material that is seen by the naked eye is very white.
Optical Brightener OB-1 Application:
Optical brightener ob-1 is the most ideal brightener for recycled plastics and recycled polyester fibers, with a small amount of addition and superior whitening effect
Optical Brightener OB-1 Advantage:
1. High whitening intensity and strong fluorescence.
2. Wide application performance, widely used in whitening of polyester, nylon fiber and various plastics.
3. Excellent high temperature resistance.
|Chemical Name||Optical Brightener Ob-1 Fba393 CAS 1533-45-5 Fluorescent Brightener for Plastic|
|Packing||25KG cardboard drums are packed in double lined bags and kept away from light in a cool, dry place.|
1. Suitable for whitening polyester fiber, nylon fiber, polypropylene fiber and other chemical fiber.
2. Suitable for the conventional polymerization of polyester and nylon.
3.Especially suitable for high temperature molding of plastic products whitening.
Add OB-1 Brightener to every 100kg of material:
1. EVA, polypropylene, nylon, polycarbonate and other added in 5 ~ 20g.
2.The amount of polyester fiber added in 10g ~ 40g.
1)Suitable for whitening and brightening polypropylene plastic, hard PVC, ABS . EVA, polystyrene, polycarbonate, etc.
2)Suitable for whitening chemical fibers, such as the polyester fibre, nylon fiber, polypropylene fiber and so on.
3) Suitable to be added into the conventional polymerization of polyester and nylon.
4) Especially suitable for whitening the plastics of elevated temperature compaction.
Packing and Storage:
In accordant with good industrial practice, handle with care and prevent contamination of the environment. Avoid dust formation and ignition source.
For optical brighteners, the program encourages manufacturers to use those that pose "low toxicity to humans and the environment both as parent chemicals and degradation byproducts." Optical brighteners aren't readily biodegradable and may bioaccumulate, so they pose a potential hazard to aquatic life.